DZL series package boilers are horizontal three-pass water & fire tube boilers with a chain grate stoker structure. Threaded pyrotechnic tubes are arranged in the drum to form a convection heating surface, while the drum and the water walls on both sides form a radiation heating surface in the furnace. Each package system is fully installed and wired before being transported to site and is electrically controlled to provide functions such as stepless speed regulation for the stoker, threshold parameter alert and interlock protection.
- The key processing technologies such as steel plate blanking, circling, drum and tube plate drilling adopt advanced CNC machining to reduce the assembly stress and prolong the service life of the boiler.
- Steel tube cutting, thread tube pressing and convection tube processing all adopt advanced CNC technology.
- The vertical and circumferential seam welding of the boiler adopts advanced automatic submerged arc welding technology to ensure the welding quality. All vertical and circumferential welds will go through 100% ray detection.
- The flange of the socket is welded by robots.
- Advanced manufacturing technology, using assembly line automatic spinning manufacturing.