SZS series boiler is designed with longitudinal double drums and " D " type chamber structure. The furnace is on the right and convection tube bank is on the left. The body is fixed on the basement by middle and both end flexible supports and make the boiler expand horizontally sideways. Around the furnace is membrane wall. Furnace and tube bundle are totally separated by the membrane wall at the left side of the furnace. The back part of convection tube bank is sparse shift structure, front part is aligned structure. Smoke from furnace outlet enters re-burning chamber, convection tube bank area, and then from left front part enters spiral fin coil economizer and condenser, and finally is discharged to atmosphere through chimney.
- Big combustion chamber equipped with Low emission combustion burner effectively reduce the NOx to 30mg/m3. Smoke duct and smoke outlet use internal insulation to reduce operating noise.
- Good quality alumina silicate fiber and fire clay insulation material are used and the boiler body temperature is controlled below 45℃ and greatly heat loss is reduced. Combustion chamber is designed with narrow distance tube membrane water cooling wall which has good air proof to reduce heat lost and increase boiler thermal efficiency. Internal inspection holes uses high-alumina refractory and manhole cover seal devices, solving superheat problem in this part caused by using refractory bricks.
- The key processes including material cutting, rolling, drilling are done by advanced CNC machining process to reduce the assembly stress and extend boiler service lifetime.
- Flutter prevention fastener is used for high temperature part convection tubes, which avoid convection tube cracking problem.
- Longitudinal and girth joint adopt advanced automatic submerged-arc welding for good welding quality. All longitudinal and girth joint will be tested by radiographic inspection.