WNS series horizontal internal combustion boiler is a boiler shell type 3 passes wetback oil/gas fired boiler. After fuel is being atomized by burner, flame is full of the wave furnace and transfer heat via furnace wall, this is 1st pass; the high temperature smoke is collected in reversal chamber and then enters 2nd pass which is grooved tubes bundle area; after heat convection, air temperature gradually falls and goes to front smoke box and turn to 3rd pass, which is smooth tubes bundle area, and then enters chimney passing back smoke box and exhausted to the atmosphere.
- The front and back smoke chamber plates are cut by CNC plasma cutting machine with tidy and beautiful look.
- The way to weld Smoke tube and tube sheet is to first expand to eliminate the gap between them, then adopt automatic argon arc welding to relief the stress and expand boiler service life.
- Fin tube uses ND steel or stainless-steel material to avoid corrosion in the low temperature.Inspection stops are set up to guarantee the sequence of expanding and welding to avoid cracking of the tube sheet holes.
- High quality aluminum silicate fiber is used with fire clay insulation, to control the boiler body temperature below 45℃ to control heat lost.
- Sufficient steam storage room and heating area to generate high quality steam and high thermal power.