WNS series horizontal internal combustion boiler is a boiler shell type 3 passes wetback oil/gas fired boiler. After fuel is being atomized by burner, flame is full of the wave furnace and transfer heat via furnace wall, this is 1st pass; the high temperature smoke is collected in reversal chamber and then enters 2nd pass which is grooved tubes bundle area; after heat convection, air temperature gradually falls and goes to front smoke box and turn to 3rd pass, which is smooth tubes bundle area, and then enters chimney passing back smoke box and exhausted to the atmosphere.
- The key part such as material cutting, rolling, drilling are proceeded by advanced CNC machining process to reduce the assemble stress and extend boiler working lifetime.
- Fully automatically operating, with automatically adjustment and protection of burning, water level, temperature and steam pressure.
- Smoke tube and tube sheet connection is expanded first to eliminate the gap between them, then adopt automatic argon arc welding to relief the stress and expand boilers working life.
- High quality aluminum silicate fiber is used with fire clay insulation, to control the boiler body temperature below 45℃ to control heat lost.
- Condenser is added to reuse the waste heat of the exhausted smoke to increase feeding water’s temperature and reduce emission temperature, which can increase the thermal efficiency above 98% and save operating cost.